** To display details for available options, click on the dropdown menu or the option name.
Humanscale CPU 555 CPU Holder Features:
- Easily adjusts to fit CPUs 3" to 9 1/2" wide and 12" to 22" tall.
- Designed to easily support CPUs weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Made from cold-rolled steel and designed to easily support the weight of even large CPUs.
- Slides easily and smoothly on nylon glides in 16” track.
- Rotates a full 360° for complete access to cables and ports.
- Easy-grasp handle facilitates access.
- Installed dimensions:
Width: CPU width + 3.5"
Height: CPU height + 4.5"
- Color: Black
Optional Security Feature
- Guards against theft of CPU, hard drive, memory, processors and other components.
- Secures CPU to underside of workstation while still allowing access to cables and ports.
- Utilizes proprietary security nuts and screws which can only be removed with special tools which are supplied with this kit.
Humanscale CPU Holder Brochure
Internet Special: Orders over $199 ship FREE to the Lower 48 States! Shipping Policy
To figure out shipping costs please take note of the shipping weight below, and reference the table for the corresponding cost. Please note that this weight is for the base product only.
If the product contains custom options that have weight, that additional weight will be reflected in the total order weight during checkout.
By default we ship via Ground Service (typically FedEx and UPS) from numerous locations around the country. Click on Shipping Policy
for more information.
Shipping Weight: 12lbs
||1 to 5
||6 to 15
||16 to 25
||26 to 35
||36 to 45
||46 to 60
||61 to 75
||76 to 90
||91 to 105
||106 to 120
||121 to 135
||136 to 150
This warranty is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is non-transferable. If products are procured through authorized Humanscale dealerships, the end-user customer must be registered with Humanscale for the warranty to be in effect. Humanscale warrants that, at the time of customer's receipt, the product will be in good working order and will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse or improper installation or operation. Humanscale will not be responsible for damage due to service, maintenance, modifications or tampering by anyone other than a Humanscale authorized representative.
In the event a product is defective and Humanscale receives written notice of the defect within the warranty period, Humanscale, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective product. Humanscale, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by a carrier or transportation of the product from one location to another, or alterations made by owner.
Limitation of Liability
Purchaser's remedies set forth herein are exclusive and the liability of Humanscale with respect to the breach of this agreement or any contract entered into between the parties pursuant hereto shall not exceed the price of the product or part on which such liability is based. In no event will Humanscale be liable to purchasers for any special, collateral, incidental or consequential damages however caused, whether by Humanscale's negligence or otherwise.
There are currently no FAQs for this product.
There are currently no Ergo Tips for this product.
Like many of the professional-grade CPU holders on this site, the Humanscale Model 555 is durable and comes with a track that allows easy access to cabling and stores it under the desk out of harm's way. However, two things stand out with this Humanscale CPU holder that make it a best-seller in its class:
- It comes with a lifetime warranty!
- The available security feature is the ideal solution for protecting your valuable CPUs from theft, tampering and other hazards.